High Frequency Induction Heater
High frequency induction heater adopts the latest IGBT power unit and frequency control methods and technologies to provide high efficiency, low energy consumption and extremely high output power. In this way, efficient and rapid heating of any target area can be achieved and is very useful when heating metals. High frequency induction heating equipment can be used for soldering small assemblies and parts such as circuit board connectors, RF connectors and cable end connectors.
High frequency induction heater features
Durable design with safety and diagnostic features.
Reliable modular system for easy maintenance and service.
Advanced, high-efficiency power supply using the latest switching power supply technology.
Adaptive digital phase control provides very efficient operation over a wide frequency range.
High frequency induction heater advantages
Improve energy efficiency
Precise heating, no open flame
higher degree of controllability
Improve repeatability and process control
Low maintenance requirements and increased productivity
High frequency induction heating machine application
1. Diathermy: The diameter of the workpiece should be less than 5 mm.
2. Smelting: Many metals such as copper, silver and gold can be smelted.
3. Brazing: Mixed welding of different materials. Clean the surface to be used.
4. Soldering: Please pay attention to clean the surface you want to use, the solder will melt quickly.
5. Sealing: It can be used for sealing and capping of different machines. Note the type of metal used in the seal.
6. Hardening: Many metals can be induced to harden by heat treatment. This process requires quenching immediately after heating.
7. Annealing: Some heat-treated metals will eventually soften. Note the type of metal to be heat treated.
Looking for high quality high frequency induction heater from reliable supplier, welcome to choose us!
Ready to learn more?
Welcome to visit our factory, contact us, we will answer your questions