Application of high frequency induction heating machine in heat treatment:
1. Heat treatment of various hardware tools and hand tools. Such as pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers, axes, etc.
2. High frequency quenching treatment of various auto parts and motorcycle parts. Such as: crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, crank pin, sprocket, camshaft, valve, various rocker arms, rocker arm shafts; various gears in the gearbox, spline shafts, transmission half shafts, various small shafts , All kinds of forks and other high-frequency quenching treatment.
3. High frequency quenching treatment of gears, shafts, etc. on various power tools.
4. Heat treatment for high frequency quenching of various hydraulic components and pneumatic components. Such as the column of a plunger pump.
5. Quenching treatment of plugs, rotors of rotor pumps; reversing shafts on various valves, gears of gear pumps, etc.
6. Induction heating heat treatment of metal parts. Such as high-frequency quenching treatment of various gears, sprockets, various shafts, spline shafts, pins, etc.
7. Quenching treatment of machine tool bed guide rails in the machine tool industry.
(1) 60KW High Frequency Induction Heating Quenching Machine with a output oscillation high frequency from 30Khz to 80Khz, and the frequency will be tracing automatically according to the heating condition.
(2) 60KW High Frequency Induction Quenching Machine adopts Germany brand Siemens IGBT module as the driving source and full-bridge inverter, which is very durable and working continuously and function well.
(3) The the heating power on the control panel can be adjusted.
(4) Auto-protection functions build in, so the 60KW High Frequency Induction Heat Treating Machine has high reliability.
(5) Solid-state (transistor) high frequency induction heating quenching machine have the features of small dimension, light weight, and it is also very simple to install and easy to operate.