1. Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine can do welding & brazing for cutting tools, drilling tools, knives, woodworking tools, turning tools, drill bits, reamers, milling cutters, drill bits, saw blades, frames in the glasses industry.
2. Heat treatment: quenching and annealing of mechanical metal parts (surface, inner hole, part, whole) such as gears, machine tool guides, hardware tools, pneumatic tools, power tools, hydraulic parts, ductile iron, automobile and motorcycle parts, internal parts, etc.
3. Medium Frequency Induction Heating Machine can do diathermy heating before forging, forming, bending etc for standard parts, fasteners, large workpieces, small hardware, straight shank twist drills, overall and partial heat penetration and hot upsetting and hot rolling of twist drills, round steel with a diameter of less than 100mm,
4. Heating and annealing before stretching, molding, embossing for pipe bending, head smashing, steel wire (iron wire) , stainless steel products annealing, stretching, expanding, thermal expansion, etc.
5. 60-400kw medium Frequency generator add a melting furnace can do smelting for gold, copper, silver, steel, and iron, aluminium etc.
1, Heating very fast, high production efficiency, less oxidative denationalization, saving material and forging die costs.
2, The material utilization rate can reach 95% because the heating method heats evenly and the temperature difference between the core surface is extremely small
3, The life of the forging die is greatly increased in forging, and the surface roughness of the forging is less than 50um.
4, No pollution to the working environment, thus improve workers' labor working condition.
5, Low energy consumption: saving electricity cost.
6, Small in size, light in weight: very easy to move around.
7, Can attached to a infrared temperature controller for controlling very precisely!