Application Case: steel bars and rods continuously thoroughly heating before forging by 160kw Medium Frequency Induction Heating Forging Furnace.
The bar or rod induction forging heating furnace is a non-standard induction heating equipment that uses medium frequency generator to heat copper rods, copper bars, copper ingots, iron bars and ingots before forging. It must be customized according to the customer's bar/rod/ingot sizes with automatic feeding system and temperature controller. It can also be equipped with a PLC control system to form an intelligent bar forging heating production line.
Features of bar/rod induction heating forging furnace:
1. Provide a remote console with touch screen or industrial computer system according to user needs.
2. Low energy consumption. To save material and cost, the bar heating equipment is controlled by medium frequency induction heating power supply, which can realize high power adjustment.
3. No need to preheat, easy to use, simple to operate, can work continuously for a long time or can be started or stopped at any time as needed.
4. The induction heating furnace for bar forging can also customize the induction coil and furnace body for local heating.
5. It is easy to realize the automation and mechanization of the production line, easy to manage, which can effectively reduce transportation, save manpower and improve production efficiency.
6. It has the advantages of high power utilization rate, environmental protection and energy saving, safety and reliability and good working environment.
Previous: Portable high frequency induction heating machine for brazing or welding copper tubes
Ready to learn more?
Welcome to visit our factory, contact us, we will answer your questions
Request a Quote